Look at the training course flyer for more information and to make sure the training is right for you. The training may be delivered virtually or face to face in a venue. Some courses have multiple sessions and all must be attended in order to complete the course.
- All Included – a look at equality, diversity and inclusion in an EY setting
- An introduction to SEND
- Makaton Beginners workshop Level 1
- Makaton Beginners workshop Level 2
- Makaton in practice
- Makaton signing for babies
- SEN support planning
- SEND broad area of need – Physical and or sensory needs
- SEND broad area of need – Cognition and learning
- SEND broad area of need – Communication and interaction
- SEND broad area of need – Social, emotional and mental health
- SEND observation and assessment in the EY
- Specialist provision and EHCP’s
- Structured learning to support children with ASD
- Supporting children with EAL
- Transitions for children with SEND
- Using visuals with children
Apply for training
- Use the link and complete the form to apply for training.
- Use a separate form for each course you wish to apply for.
- Once you have applied we will confirm your place by email and give you any further course information.