CPD Leaders should:
- Become familiar with how to book early years training Training and Qualifications – Suffolk Learning
- Help staff to identify and book any training required via Suffolk Learning Apply for training – Suffolk Learning
- Help Staff to identify and book any eLearning via Suffolk CPD e-Learning WMB Learning Management System (suffolkcpd.co.uk)
- Keep details of the staff at the setting up to date on Suffolk CPD e-Learning WMB Learning Management System (suffolkcpd.co.uk)
- Ensure all staff have created their own CPD accounts and linked themselves to the correct childcare organisation.
- Encourage all staff to keep their details updated especially personal email and contact phone numbers.
- Keep a record of all staff training and any other CPD undertaken.
- CPD Leader Template (can be used to record staff CPD).
- Individual CPD Template (staff can use this to record their own CPD).
- Encourage staff to complete a course evaluation/feedback (Link will be emailed after course attendance) and can be found at the bottom of the page at this link Apply for training – Suffolk Learning
Getting the most from your CPD – added 11/12/2020
- If you or your staff need any assistance with your Suffolk CPD account or organisation on e-Learning WMB Learning Management System (suffolkcpd.co.uk) please email: CPD@suffolk.gov.uk
- To contact Early Years & Childcare Workforce Development (EYC WFD) email: EYC.WFD@suffolk.gov.uk