Apply for Safeguarding course
Click the heading above to apply
- Use the link and complete the form to apply for training.
- Use a separate form for each course you wish to apply for.
- Once you have applied, we will confirm your place by email and give you any further course information.
- Please note if the course you are looking for, does not appear in the list, the course will either be full or cancelled.
Apply for Safeguarding children group 2/3 e-learning
This can be accessed either as an e-learning option e-Learning WMB Learning Management System (suffolkcpd.co.uk)
or by attending Safeguarding Children Virtual classroom course – see course flyers below.
Look at the training course flyer for more information and to make sure the training is right for you. The training may be delivered virtually or face to face in a venue. Some courses have multiple sessions and all must be attended in order to complete the course.
- Designated safeguarding leads forum
- DSL – Roles and responsibilities
- Safer recruitment practice
- Safeguarding Children e-learning – Please note: you apply via Suffolk CPD for this option
- Safeguarding Children Virtual classroom