Welcome to the Suffolk Schools’ Safety, Health and Wellbeing pages.
On these pages you will find information for schools’ health and safety, and also, very importantly, on wellbeing. All the links in the menu go to a specific topic page and you will hopefully find relevant information for your needs. If you have any ideas or thoughts about these webpages, please contact:
Antonina (Nina) Bickerton – Suffolk (maintained) Schools Health and Safety Advisor – Suffolk County Council Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 27 January 2022 – UPDATED – Risk Assessment template for Educational Settings – Spring Term
- 27 January 2022 – UPDATED – Flowchart for action to be taken by all CYP settings – suspected and confirmed cases of C19 – v8.0 – PLEASE READ and update your risk assessments accordingly
- 27 January 2022 – UPDATED – Public Health framework for managing COVID-19 in Suffolk Educational Settings v9.0 – PLEASE READ and update your risk assessments accordingly
- 25 January 2022 – IMPORTANT – H&S Audit survey – all maintained schools were asked to complete an audit in the autumn term. Now it’s time to fill in the survey so we can see how you got on. Please go to the survey in Microsoft Forms and complete it before 28 February 2022. Thank you.
- 20 January 2022 – UPDATED – DfE email to precis the changes to control measures in schools – PLEASE READ
- 5 January 2022 – A precis of updates to Covid-19 guidance for educational settings
- 4 January 2022 – UPDATED – CORONAVIRUS: COVID-19 page
- 4 January 2022 – UPDATED – Public Health framework for managing COVID-19 in Suffolk childcare and educational settings – 6th edition
- 14 December 2021 – UPDATED – Schools COVID19 Operational Guidance – PLEASE READ
- 9 December 2021 – Coronavirus (COVID-19) – URGENT Update to all early years, children’s social care, schools, further education and higher education providers – Department for Education email
- 29 November 2021 – New temporary measures following the Omicron variant of COVID-19 appearing in the UK.
- 19 November 2021 – UPDATED – Public Health framework for managing COVID-19 in Suffolk childcare and educational settings – 2nd edition
- September 2021 – updated CYP all educational settings flowchart for isolation and notification
- September 2021 – new Covid-19 risk assessment template for educational settings
- September 2021 – Suffolk educational settings mandatory self-audits and guidance
- September 2021 – Covid-19 contingency and outbreak management plan information