This page is dedicated to all those topics which could impact upon your health and wellbeing.
Skin health and preventing dermatitis
- Skin at work – guidance and resources from the HSE.
- Health protection in schools and other childcare facilities – guidance from gov.uk incl. appendix 3: diarrhoea and vomiting outbreak action checklist.
- Infectious diseases: schools and other childcare settings – promotional material from gov.uk.
- Guidance on infection control in schools and other childcare settings – a poster from the Public Health Agency for Northen Ireland, though has relevant information for England as well.
- Scarlet fever: symptoms, diagnosis and treatment – guidance from Public Health England.
Equality and Diversity and Health and Safety
- Diversity in the workplace – guidance and information from the HSE.
- Health and safety for disabled people – guidance and information from the HSE.
- Protecting new and expectant mothers at work – guidance and information from the HSE.
Drug and alcohol misuse
- Managing drug and alcohol misuse at work – guidance from the HSE.
Biohazards at work
- Biosafety and microbiological containment – advice from the HSE.