Fire safety information

Fire risk assessment information and checks

These documents are essential for your Premises Manager / Premises Responsible Person. They will need to be shared with the person, who carries out the local checks.

Personal Emergency Evacutation Plan (PEEP)

Electrical safety

Need further advice

If you are a maintained (non-VA) school, and have any queries, please direct these to Property Advisor in the first instance, otherwise you can contact Nina Bickerton, CYP and Suffolk (Maintained) Schools’ SHaW Advisor, [email protected].

Academies, VAs, Foundation schools, Free schools or Independent schools should contact their employer or Health and Safety ‘competent person’ for further advice. These schools may also buy in to a Property Management Service who may be able to assist.