Specific LA school queries should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and your questions will be filtered to the department which is best able to respond. The DfE helpline (0800 046 8687) should also be used, and in all cases, the Government advice followed. Suffolk Headlines will also be sending out information as will the Schools’ Choice newsletter. There are some additional resources via web links and documents on this page.
COVID-19 Risk Assessment template
- September 2021 Risk Assessment template for schools and educational settings.
COVID-19 LA and Public Health Suffolk Information
- September 2021 CYP Contingency Framework – Suffolk
- September 2021 CYP Actions and Decisions for control measures
Flowchart for suspected or confirmed COVID-19 cases
- September 2021 – Flowchart for suspected or confirmed COVID-19 cases.
Premises Management guidance and resources
- Additional school security advice for COVID-19
- Ventilation guidance
- CISBE Ventilation guidance
- COVID-19 waste guidance
Educational Setting guidance from the Department for Education
- DfE’s Schools’ Coronavirus (COVID-19) Operational Guidance
- Early Years and childcare providers
- Schools guidance
- Special Schools and other specialist settings
- Further Education colleges and providers
- Higher Education providers
- Protective measures for holiday or after-school clubs and other out-of-school settings