- Guidance for Schools’ Incident reporting – SCC guidance.
- FAQs for Incident reporting – SCC guidance.
- Which incidents do I report? – SCC guidance.
- How to send an Incident Report securely – SCC guidance.
RIDDOR reportable incidents
Please note: Maintained schools do not report their incidents to the HSE – the health and safety team at Suffolk County Concil does this.
Academies, voluntree aided, free schools and other non-maintained schools should have their own system for capturing incidents and for reporting to the HSE where required.
Guidance on bites and defibrillators
- Animal and human bites – NHS Choices information.
- Automated External Defibrillator – Department of Education Guidance.
Please see our Safety, Health and Wellbeing Privacy Notice for information about about how we manage and process the personal data captured in incident reports.