Welcome to the Safeguarding in Education area.
- Model record of concern about a child or young person’s safety and welfare
- MASH Education and Well-being Checks info for schools
- DVA MASH Schools Information Sharing Agreement
- DVA notifications guidance to schools and education settings
- FAQs schools DVA notifications
- Guidance for schools on maintaining pupil safeguarding Sept 2019
- 2019 Safeguarding Induction Handbook for Education Based Staff and Volunteers
- Childcare disqualification requirements – supplementary advice
- Appendix D Temporary guidance in schools during COVID-19 pandemic
- SCC Model Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy for Schools September 2022
- Explanatory note – appropriate adult requirement
Online-safety information, guidance and resources to support those working with children, young people and vulnerable adults – supported by the online safety multi-agency strategic partnership (e-Safer Suffolk).