Applying for courses as an individual
See the course dates link above for session information and to apply
The training may be delivered virtually (V) or face to face (F2F) in a venue. Some courses have multiple sessions, and all must be attended in order to complete the course.
In the relevant category:
- Look at the flyer for the course you are interested and check it meets your needs
- Use the booking form within the category to apply for training. Please note if the course you are looking for, does not appear in the list, the course will either have already happened, be full or cancelled. New course dates are added each term.
Training Categories are below:
- Apply for EYFS and Child Development
- Apply for Safeguarding Courses
- Apply for Leadership and Management
- Apply for SEND and Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
Once you have applied we will confirm your place by email and give you any further course information.
You will be sent an invoice after the course to pay for your place.
Applying for training in your setting
- Look at the course flyers within the category below for more information and make sure the training is right for your setting.
- Use the booking form which can be found via the link below to apply for training.
- Once you have applied a trainer will be in touch to confirm a date and time for the training to take place.
- Applying for Training-in-setting – Suffolk Learning
- You will be sent an invoice once the date for your training has been agreed.
IMPORTANT: Please check the cost of the course, cancellation and no-show charge before applying