Applying for courses as an individual
Dates for Summer Term 2023 courses
The training may be delivered virtually (V) or face to face (F2F) in a venue. Some courses have multiple sessions, and all must be attended in order to complete the course.
In the relevant category:
- Look at the flyer for the course you are interested and check it meets your needs
- Use the booking form within the category to apply for training.
Training Categories are below:
- Apply for EYFS and Child Development
- Apply for Safeguarding Courses
- Apply for Leadership and Management
- Apply for SEND and Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
Once you have applied we will confirm your place by email and give you any further course information.
You will be sent an invoice after the course to pay for your place.
Applying for training in your setting
- Look at the course flyers within the category below for more information and make sure the training is right for your setting.
- Use the booking form which can be found via the link below to apply for training.
- Once you have applied a trainer will be in touch to confirm a date and time for the training to take place.
- Applying for Training-in-setting – Suffolk Learning
- You will be sent an invoice once the date for your training has been agreed.
IMPORTANT: Please check the cost of the course, cancellation and no-show charge before applying
Course costs information
We would welcome your feedback regarding the training you attended. Your feedback will help us to understand if the training is suitable, meeting your needs and will assist in planning for future training opportunities.