Click the heading above to apply
Early years childcare providers can apply for some of our courses to be delivered to their whole setting or childminder group. See the flyers below to see which courses are available ‘in-setting’.
- Use the link in the heading above to complete the form to express an interest in training for your whole setting.
- Use a separate form for each training course you wish to request.
- Your request will be logged, and you will be contacted by one of our trainers within 4 weeks to agree a suitable date & time for the training.
- You will be sent an invoice once the date for your training has been agreed.
The descriptions and learning outcomes for each course can be found below, please read the one you are interested in to ensure the course is appropriate for your requirements.
- All Included – a look at equality, diversity and inclusion in an EY setting
- Developing reflective practice through peer observation
- Feeding the hungry reader and writer
- I’m two look what I can do
- Look who’s talking
- Makaton in practice
- Mini Movers
- Planning and delivering a high quality curriculum
- Safeguarding children
- SEND Broad area of need: communication and interaction
- SEND Broad area of need: social, emotional and mental health
- SEND observation and assessment in the early years
- SEN Support planning
- Sensory processing difficulties
- Signs of Safety (SOS)+ Awareness for early years practitioners
- Sounds Fun – playing with phonics
- Support Children with EAL
- Transforming Behaviours
- Transitions for children with SEND
- Understanding autism in the early years
- Using visuals with children
- Your team – working together
If you would prefer to have an in-setting virtual training delivered face to face, then please discuss this with your trainer when they contact you to arrange a date.
If you cannot see what you are looking for, then please contact us at [email protected] as we may be able to offer you a bespoke training.
In-setting training for groups of childminders
Did you know that groups of childminders can access the full range of in setting training?