Apply for In-setting training
Click the heading above to apply
Early years childcare providers can apply for some of our courses to be delivered to their whole setting or childminder group. See the flyers below to see which courses are available ‘in-setting’.
- Use the link in the heading above to complete the form to express an interest in training for your whole setting.
- Use a separate form for each training course you wish to request.
- Your request will be logged, and you will be contacted by one of our trainers within 4 weeks to agree a suitable date & time for the training.
- You will be sent an invoice once the date for your training has been agreed.
The descriptions and learning outcomes for each course can be found below, please read the one you are interested in to ensure the course is appropriate for your requirements.
- All Included – a look at equality, diversity and inclusion in an EY setting
- Structured learning to support children with Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Behaviour, observation and planning
- Better Together
- Characteristics of effective learning
- Developing reflective practice through peer observation
- Feeding the hungry reader and writer
- I’m two look what I can do
- Look who’s talking
- Makaton in practice
- Mini Movers
- Planning and delivering a high quality curriculum
- PSED All about emotions
- PSED All about relationships
- Safeguarding children
- SEND Broad area of need: communication and interaction
- SEN Support planning
- Signs of safety
- Sounds Fun
- Support Children with EAL
- Transforming Behaviours
- Using visuals with children
- Your Team