We are excited to announce that we are offering another cohort of fully-funded Elklan Language and Learning 2-4s training
This 10-week course is available to Suffolk early years practitioners and childminders, commencing on Tuesday 19 September 2023 with virtual tutor-led sessions taking place weekly from 10:00 – 11:00. Please only apply if you are sure you are be able to commit to this, and subsequent Tuesday sessions.
There are 12 places on offer and priority will be given to settings who have not already undertaken Elklan training.
- Be qualified at level 2 or 3 (the qualification is available at level 2 or 3 and this is determined by the Elklan tutor).
- Be working in an Early Years setting or as a childminder.
- Be committed to the programme and able to attend at least 8 out of 10 of the weekly sessions (details will be emailed upon receipt of your expression of interest).
- Have full support of the setting manager/committee.
- Have access to a laptop (or similar device) and good internet.
Expressions of interest (EOI) must be received by Friday 14 July 2023. Please complete the online EOI form at the link below:
For any queries email: [email protected]
Feedback from a practitioner who has completed in Cohort 1:
“I really enjoyed the course. It definitely makes me look and do things differently in my own setting”.