Apply for SEND, Inclusion, Equality & Diversity
Click the heading above to apply
- Use the link and complete the form to apply for training.
- Use a separate form for each course you wish to apply for.
- Once you have applied, we will confirm your place by email and give you any further course information.
- Please note if the course you are looking for, does not appear in the list, the course will either be full or cancelled.
Look at the training course flyer for more information and to make sure the training is right for you. The training may be delivered virtually or face to face in a venue. Some courses have multiple sessions and all must be attended in order to complete the course.
- All Included – a look at equality, diversity and inclusion in an EY setting
- An introduction to SEND and the role of the SENCo
- Makaton Beginners workshop Level 1
- Makaton Beginners workshop Level 2
- Makaton in practice
- Makaton signing for babies
- Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS) Level 1
- Sensory processing difficulties
- SEN support planning
- SENCo L3 Award information session
- SEND broad area of need – Physical and or sensory needs
- SEND broad area of need – Cognition and learning
- SEND broad area of need – Communication and interaction
- SEND broad area of need – Social, emotional and mental health
- SEND observation and assessment in the EY
- Specialist provision and EHCP’s
- Structured learning to support children with ASD
- Supporting child development and wellbeing through dance and movement
- Supporting children with EAL
- Transitions for children with SEND
- Using visuals with children