Provider Portal – information
The Provider Portal is a secure, web-based system allowing an authorised person (registered portal user) to submit Early Education Funding claim.
The authorised person will enter details of the funded children into the Provider Portal, which once you have carried out the required checks, will enable you to submit a claim to the Early Years and Childcare Service for validation.
**Registered users MUST NOT share their login details, this is classed as a data breach.
Absent Registered Portal User
If your registered portal user has left your provision or will be absent during the task period, you can change the authorised user by completing a new proforma and submitting to the portal inbox below.
We would recommend that the authorised user is not changed frequently.
To Use the Provider Portal you must:
- Read the below information and related guidance notes and policies
- Complete the Agreement of Use form
- Complete Provider Portal Proforma
- Return both forms by email to: [email protected].
The Provider Portal – Agreement of Use Form
- Thoroughly read, understand, and sign the Agreement of Use – before you return it.
- This stage must be completed before you can use the Provider Portal.
- The person who completes and signs the Agreement of Use must be legally authorised to do so (Owner, Director, Chairperson or Manager)
- Suffolk County Council (SCC) policies regarding data protection, information security and acceptable use, for you to adopt if you do not have your own policies SCC CYP Privacy Notice
- Please note: This option is not suitable for Schools who should have their own policies.
- The pro-forma must be completed and sent in by the person who will submit your funding claims.
- Only one person at your provision can be the registered portal user.
- The email address associated with the account must be a unique personal email address, used for work/professional correspondence and accessed only by the portal user e.g. [email protected]
- Shared email accounts are NOT acceptable, by this we mean:
- Email accounts used by other family members
- Generic email account names (e.g. [email protected]) and email accounts used by more than one member of staff