Advice and support for education, health and care practitioners
The Suffolk Inclusion Support Line is an advice line for practitioners who work in education, health and social care, to help them meet the needs of children and young people with SEND.
What is the purpose?
- To enable more accessible support for professionals
- To provide access to services/support across the system including Health & Social Care as well as Inclusion Services
- To ensure support is available in a timely manner
- To support professionals to gain clarity on a solution by talking through with someone else
What can you contact us about?
- Understanding key processes and pathways in Inclusion Services
- Signposting to other services and organisations
- Understanding what is available to meet a particular need
- Needing support around options for a child at risk of exclusion or in crisis
- Needing support around thresholds, Suffolk’s offer, a complex case or multi-agency involvement
How do we link in with other services/support?
- Inclusion Support Meetings will continue to be arranged via the existing process. If you require an ISM following discussion with the Inclusion Line they can support you with this
- Links with Social Care, Health, and Early Years teams will be further developed and established as the Support Line offer is built up
If you have a query, you can contact the Inclusion Support Line on 01473 265502 or by emailing [email protected].