An exciting training opportunity for Schools and Professionals who work with children and young people. There are a few spaces left on these September training dates so please contact us if you wish to attend.
Keys to Inclusion Training – Thursday 21 September 2023 (9.00 – 3.30pm: Pinewood Community Centre, Laburnum Close, Pinewood, Ipswich IP8 3SL)
Person Centred Planning Training – Friday 22 September 2023 (9.00 – 3.30pm: Pinewood Community Centre, Laburnum Close, Pinewood, Ipswich IP8 3SL)
Please bring your own packed lunch with you.
We have now set all training dates for the year. Please follow this link for further information Keys to Inclusion & Person Centred Planning Training – Suffolk County Council
Please contact the Psychology & Therapeutic Services on 01473 264700 or email Psychology&[email protected] to reserve your funded place.
About the Keys to Inclusion training: This training is a values primer as well as providing a practical guide to successful strategies for developing inclusive practice for CYP of all ages. It is a practical plus hearts and minds experiential day where we think deeply about what inclusion means to us in our lives and professional roles.
This training covers the following:
- Why inclusion?
- What is inclusion?
- How do we include all children and young people?
- What does inclusion have to do with me?
Learning objectives of this training:
- Increased confidence regarding developing inclusive practice in mainstream schools and other educational settings
- Access to a wide range of practical strategies
- Deeper understanding of core values surrounding the inclusion of all people irrespective of any difficulties or difference
- Opportunity to reflect on professional attitudes and behaviour in relation to our relationships with families and pupils
- New skills and processes to support successful inclusion.
Person Centred Planning Training
For further information and future training dates, please follow this link Keys to Inclusion & Person Centred Planning Training – Suffolk County Council