The National Literacy Trust is pleased to announce that it is a delivery partner for NPQLL in Suffolk, working with the Education Development Trust. Participants can sign up for an October 2022, or February 2023 cohort.
What we can offer
The National Literacy Trust has nearly 30 years of experience of working with schools and communities where low literacy levels are a significant barrier to social mobility. By choosing to work with us, you will be working with experts in the field of literacy education, helping to improve outcomes for children and young people. We want to see a designated leader of literacy in every school, and the NPQLL will help make this a reality.
Who the NPQLL is for
- Teachers in primary and secondary schools
- Those, who have a responsibility for literacy, or are aspirant literacy leaders
What you will learn
Working with the National Literacy Trust you will:
- Develop the knowledge and skills that underpin effective literacy leadership
- Put knowledge and research into practice
- Learn how to support colleagues to become effective teachers of literacy
- Collaborate with a professional network
- Give pupils access to high-quality literacy support to improve outcomes
Find out more about the NPQLL here.
Register for the NPQLL here.