The provider for Suffolk CPD changed in April 2022.
School staff can access Suffolk CPD from September 2022 – once registered.
- If your School has returned a registration form, follow the details to sign in for the first time.
- If not, please complete the form at the end of this email so we can set your school up on the platform.
The new site has a fresh look with more features to enhance your user experience, with courses targeted to school staff including those with Safeguarding responsibility for example:
- Safeguarding Children Level 1 (eLearning)
- Working Together to Safeguard Children (Virtual Classroom)
- 3 in 1 Medication Training
To sign in for the first time go to: https://www.suffolkcpd.co.uk/login
Scroll down to the bottom of the page
Reset your password using forgotten password
The registration form
Please complete this table to register your school and return it to CPD@suffolk.gov.uk
Each school will be allocated a maximum number of 5 live accounts at any one time for their staff (please email CPD@suffolk.gov.uk to amend details of staff allocated a live account).
One of these accounts needs to be a manager – or a person with permission to authorise training and expenditure.
|First Name||Last Name||Overarching Academy Name (If applicable)||School Name||Job Title||Role||Email address||Phone (optional)|