The provider for Suffolk CPD changed in April 2022.
School staff can access Suffolk CPD from September 2022 – once registered.
- If your School has returned a registration form, follow the details to sign in for the first time.
- If not, please complete the form at the end of this email so we can set your school up on the platform.
The new site has a fresh look with more features to enhance your user experience, with courses targeted to school staff including those with Safeguarding responsibility for example:
- Safeguarding Children Level 1 (eLearning)
- Working Together to Safeguard Children (Virtual Classroom)
- 3 in 1 Medication Training
To sign in for the first time go to: https://www.suffolkcpd.co.uk/login
Scroll down to the bottom of the page
Reset your password using forgotten password
The registration form
Please complete this table to register your school and return it to [email protected]
Each school will be allocated a maximum number of 5 live accounts at any one time for their staff (please email [email protected] to amend details of staff allocated a live account).
One of these accounts needs to be a manager – or a person with permission to authorise training and expenditure.
|First Name||Last Name||Overarching Academy Name (If applicable)||School Name||Job Title||Role||Email address||Phone (optional)|