The St Edmundsbury and Ipswich Diocesan Multi Academy Trust is offering the following Church of England NPQs – Leading Teaching (NPQLT) and Senior Leader (NPQSL), whilst the Diocese of Norwich is offering Headship (NPQH), Leading Teacher Development (NPQLTD), Leading Behaviour and Culture (NPQLBC) as well as Early Headship Coaching Offer (EHCO). These are available fully funded.
Why do an NPQ?
- It’s true what they say, the best things in life are FREE! and we have the best NPQ Offer yet. Our NPQs:
- Are fully funded
- Fit flexibly around your teaching
- Are underpinned by expert coaching, all of whom are serving or retired Headteachers
- Are highly recommended – comments from a previous cohort (NPQLT cohort 2)
- 100% Overall participant satisfaction
- 100% Coaches and facilitators are knowledgeable and engaging
- 100% feel better equipped to lead others effectively
- 100% say that they have been motivated to engage with research and evidence
- Did you know that the DfE funds all Church of England NPQs for Teachers and leaders employed in state funded schools?
- Our aim is to ensure ‘that where a child lives has no bearing on the quality of teaching they receive’. We are therefore especially encouraging small, rural schools, to consider taking up our NPQ offer. For every teacher that takes up a free NPQ, the school will receive a £200 payment to support.
Registration is now open.
For further information or to apply, please visit: www.cefel.org.uk/npq/
If you have any queries, please contact Heather Hann [email protected]