Why choose Alpha TSH as your delivery partner for the ECF?
•The blocks are released each half term, which allows flexibility for schools, mentors and ECTs to complete modules in a timescale that fits the needs of the individual school. This also allows schools to take ownership of the modules and work within their own curriculum.
•The model can be adapted to accommodate the instructional coaching needs of individual mentors, some of whom have considerable experience already, whereas others may be new to mentoring and require more support.
• We have ECF leads to adjust face to face CPD days to go beyond the programme and understand the local context. Ross McGill and Dame Alison Peacock presented and delivered CPD sessions for our ECT and Mentors this year.
Registering your Early Career Teacher for September 2022:
The DfE is managing the registration via an online portal, please see below the options regarding registering your ECTs:
• If your school has an ECT this year, your Induction Tutor will receive an email from the DfE on the 10th May to advise how to register your new ECTs.
• If you have employed an ECT for the first time, your school will receive an email in the weeks after 10 May detailing how you will register an Induction Tutor and any ECTs.
For more information, please visit our website: https://www.alphatsh.org/early-careers-framework
Alpha TSH Wider CPD
Click here to view Alpha Teaching School Hub’s CPD brochure
- Click here to view our SEND CPD available to you
- Speech and Language CPD – this course includes 10 Twilight sessions and is aimed at primary aged children focusing on the increasing number of children at risk of speech, language and communication delay.
- Talk and Tours – these sessions offer planning, differentiating and personalising of the curriculum for particular SEND students.