“Keys to Inclusion and a Person-Centred Approach”
An exciting training opportunity for Schools and Professionals who work with children and young people.
A choice of 3 dates:-
Friday 3rd February 2023 (9.30am-3.30pm) to be held at Orwell Room, Kesgrave War Memorial Community Centre, Twelve Acre Approach, Kesgrave, Ipswich IP5 1JF
Thursday 9th March 2023 (9.30am-3.30pm) to be held at Pinewood Community Centre, Laburnum Close, Pinewood, Ipswich IP8 3SL
Friday 9th June 2023 (9.30am-3.30pm) to be held at Orwell Room, Kesgrave War Memorial Community Centre, Twelve Acre Approach, Kesgrave, Ipswich IP5 1JF.
Refreshments will be available on arrival from 9am.
Please bring your own packed lunch with you.
About the training: This training is a values primer as well as providing a practical guide to successful strategies for developing inclusive practice for CYP of all ages. It is a practical plus hearts and minds experiential day where we think deeply about what inclusion means to us in our lives and professional roles.
This training covers the following:
- Why inclusion?
- What is inclusion?
- How do we include all children and young people?
- What does inclusion have to do with me?
Learning objectives of this training:
- Increased confidence regarding developing inclusive practice in mainstream schools and other educational settings
- Access to a wide range of practical strategies
- Deeper understanding of core values surrounding the inclusion of all people irrespective of any difficulties or difference
- Opportunity to reflect on professional attitudes and behaviour in relation to our relationships with families and pupils
- New skills and processes to support successful inclusion.
For further information, please follow this link Psychology and Therapeutic Services Keys to Inclusion – Suffolk County Council