Registering your Early Career Teacher for September 2022:
The DfE is managing the registration via an online portal, please see below the options regarding registering your ECTs:
• If your school has an ECT this year, your Induction Tutor will receive an email from the DfE on the 10th May to advise how to register your new ECTs.
• If you have employed an ECT for the first time, your school will receive an email in the weeks after 10 May detailing how you will register an Induction Tutor and any ECTs.
For more information, please visit our website: https://www.alphatsh.org/early-careers-framework
Alpha TSH Wider CPD
Click HERE to view Alpha Teaching School Hub’s CPD brochure
- Advantaging the Disadvantaged 22-23
This training is for classroom teachers to explore inclusive classroom culture and strategies that focus on quality first teaching to ensure students are advantaged. This programme will be launched in the summer term, further details coming soon. This will be set at a cost-based price.
- SEND solutions 22-23
This is a half termly online programme for all classroom teachers in schools with specific focus on needs and wanting support. The sessions run online for 45 mins from 4.00-4.45pm and focus on successful strategies to share with your setting.
The course will be at a cost of:
Primary Schools: £100.00 or £25.00 PP to access all 4 sessions
Secondary Schools: £200.00 or £50.00 PP to access all 4 sessions
The EAL Project is designed to give support and guidance to those staff involved in the admission and induction of students with English as an Additional Language. It contains key information and strategies for teachers with the aim of giving a consistent approach to the admission and induction procedures.
1. Key factors affecting new arrival EAL students
2. Looking at school systems and procedures for new arrivals
3. Admission process. First day – first 2 weeks
4. Approaches into induction teaching
5. Useful resources and websites
Advancing EAL project – £500.00 per school based on a minimum of 12 schools
The advanced EAL Project is for schools further along the admissions and introductory pedagogical practices we will be offering the next stage in training your leads in rolling out training packages to your staff for multilingual/EAL pedagogical practices. The value of this course will enable independence and whole school impact.