Alpha Teaching School Hub is your local training provider for the Early Career Framework, National Professional Qualifications and CPD opportunities. We are providing high quality training to improve outcomes for all students; using innovative models and evidence based research; providing a central place of access for resources and training. We also provide Appropriate Body Services as well as wider CPD opportunities to develop and retain your staff and meet the key areas you wish to focus on.
Please register your interest by clicking on the links below for each of the courses (Grace can we list them and add the link?)
Visit the Alpha Teaching School Hub website or contact Samantha Torr Vice Principal:Director of Alpha Teaching School Hub at [email protected] or Grace Smith PA/Administrator of Alpha Teaching School Hub at [email protected].
Latest News: We are delivery partners for the Early Career Framework and National Professional Qualifications with Best Practice Network. Last year we received 100% positive evaluations for all of our courses in 2021-22 from our delegates which was above the national average figures. We are proud to work collaboratively with our schools.
Best Practice Network received extremely positive reviews on their Ofsted Monitoring Visit. Some key features and benefits are outlined below.
- The provider where you can use your apprenticeship levy for training.
- Exceeding DFE performance Metrics & DFE rated exemplary output.
- Strong national partner led model. BPN Delivery is proven to be of the highest quality and deliverable at scale ensuring the expertise and capacity to support all learners
- Programme built upon and updated research evidence. Access to School Improvement Library
- 100% wrap around care and 24/7 support. Participants are supported throughout their learning journey by our delivery teams, their performance coaches and our central administrative team. Performance coaching underpins all our NPQs with additional bespoke training for in-school coaches.
- Best Practice Network are a provider who knows schools and ready to go in the delivery of the Early Career Framework and NPQs. Delivery is tailored participants geography, school phase and type, and the individual participant themselves
We look forward to working with you