Alpha Teaching School Hub is the DfE designated training and development co-ordinator for schools across Tendring, Ipswich, Colchester, and Babergh. We are a collaborative network, working in partnership with schools, teacher training providers, local authorities, other specialist hubs and research schools to provide the very best in training and support.
ATSH plays a significant role in the delivery of:
- Initial Teacher Training
- The Early Career Framework (ECF)
- Appropriate Body Commissioning
- Developing Middle and Senior Leaders using National Professional Qualifications. (NPQS)
- Wider Continued Professional Development
Visit the Alpha TSH website (Education | Alpha Teaching School Hub | Colchester, Ipswich, Tendring, Babergh (alphatsh.org)) or contact Alpha Teaching School Hub at [email protected]
Latest News: We are delivery partners for the Early Career Framework and National Professional Qualifications with Best Practice Network. Last year we received 100% positive evaluations for all of our courses in 2021-22 from our delegates which was above the national average figures. We are proud to work collaboratively with our schools.
Best Practice Network received extremely positive reviews on their Ofsted Monitoring Visit. Some key features and benefits are outlined below.
- The provider where you can use your apprenticeship levy for training.
- Exceeding DFE performance Metrics & DFE rated exemplary output.
- Strong national partner led model. BPN Delivery is proven to be of the highest quality and deliverable at scale ensuring the expertise and capacity to support all learners
- Programme built upon and updated research evidence. Access to School Improvement Library
- 100% wrap around care and 24/7 support. Participants are supported throughout their learning journey by our delivery teams, their performance coaches and our central administrative team. Performance coaching underpins all our NPQs with additional bespoke training for in-school coaches.
- Best Practice Network are a provider who knows schools and ready to go in the delivery of the Early Career Framework and NPQs. Delivery is tailored participants geography, school phase and type, and the individual participant themselves
We look forward to working with you