If your school is in Tendring, Colchester, Ipswich or Babergh, Alpha Teaching School Hub is your local training provider for the Early Career Framework, National Professional Qualifications and CPD opportunities. We are providing high quality training to improve outcomes for all students; using innovative models and evidence based research; providing a central place of access for resources and training.
Visit the Alpha Teaching School Hub website or contact Samantha Torr Vice Principal:Director of Alpha Teaching School Hub at firstname.lastname@example.org or Grace Smith PA/Administrator of Alpha Teaching School Hub at GSmith@alphatsh.org.
Latest News: We are delivery partners for National Professional Qualifications with Best Practice Network.
- The provider where you can use your apprenticeship levy for training.
- Exceeding DFE performance Metrics & DFE rated exemplary output.
- Strong national partner led model. BPN Delivery is proven to be of the highest quality and deliverable at scale ensuring the expertise and capacity to support all learners
- Programme built upon and updated research evidence. Access to School Improvement Library
- 100% wrap around care and 24/7 support. Participants are supported throughout their learning journey by our delivery teams, their performance coaches and our central administrative team. Performance coaching underpins all our NPQs with additional bespoke training for in-school coaches.
- Best Practice Network are a provider who knows schools and ready to go in the delivery of NPQs. Delivery is tailored participants geography, school phase and type, and the individual participant themselves
Register by 20 July at National Professional Qualification