- Keys to Inclusion 9th June 9.30 – 3.30 at Kesgrave Ipswich
Parent Workshop Programme
- The Parent Workshop Programme offers free 1-hour Mental Health workshops for parents and carers, offering support, advice and guidance on how best to support a child or young person’s emotional health and wellbeing. This programme is led by the Psychology in Schools Team from Norfolk and Suffolk Foundation Trust (NSFT).
Wellbeing in Education Podcast
We are mid-way through Season Two of our inspirational Wellbeing in Education Podcast. So far, we have had the pleasure in hearing from:
- two dedicated Emotional Literacy Support Assistants (ELSAs) from Hadleigh Community Primary School,
- Westbourne Academy and Noise Solution who share examples of the significant outcomes arising from Noise Solution’s 20-hour intervention programme that provides access to music technology and mentoring from music industry professionals, and
- colleagues from the Psychology & Therapeutic Services who are trained in the delivery of a psychological intervention called Non-Violent Resistance (NVR). They worked with families and staff at Sir Bobby Robson School. During this episode we also hear from the headteacher who shares the incredible impact this intervention had on staff, families and young people.
You can also follow along when you listen or watch these podcasts using our series of infographics that accompany each episode. Here is an example of the infographic that accompanies the NVR episode.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has contributed to creating these inspiring podcast episodes throughout Season One and Two. We would love to hear from you if you would like to take part in a future episode. If you have a story to share in relation to supporting wellbeing in education, whether you are working with pupils, families or setting staff, please contact us on [email protected]