An exciting training opportunity for Schools and Professionals who work with children and young people.
Keys to Inclusion Training – Thursday 21st September 2023 (9.00 – 3.30: Pinewood Community Centre, Laburnum Close, Pinewood, Ipswich IP8 3SL
Person Centred Planning Training – Friday 22nd September 2023 (9.00 – 3.30: Pinewood Community Centre, Laburnum Close, Pinewood, Ipswich IP8 3SL
Please bring your own packed lunch with you.
Please contact the Psychology & Therapeutic Services on 01473 264700 or email Psychology&[email protected] to reserve your funded place.
Training outline: –
About the Keys to Inclusion training: This training is a values primer as well as providing a practical guide to successful strategies for developing inclusive practice for CYP of all ages. It is a practical plus hearts and minds experiential day where we think deeply about what inclusion means to us in our lives and professional roles.
This training covers the following:
- Why inclusion?
- What is inclusion?
- How do we include all children and young people?
- What does inclusion have to do with me?
Learning objectives of this training:
- Increased confidence regarding developing inclusive practice in mainstream schools and other educational settings
- Access to a wide range of practical strategies
- Deeper understanding of core values surrounding the inclusion of all people irrespective of any difficulties or difference
- Opportunity to reflect on professional attitudes and behaviour in relation to our relationships with families and pupils
- New skills and processes to support successful inclusion.
Person Centred Planning Training
For further information, please follow this link Keys to Inclusion & Person Centred Planning Training – Suffolk County Council