Free training offer to all schools on the highly recommended Keys to Inclusion training on Wednesday 5th October 2022 at Pinewood Community Centre, Laburnum Close, Ipswich, Suffolk IP8 3SL.
If possible, please do consider sending two staff members from your school as then they can support each other when implementing next steps back in your setting.
This training is a values primer as well as providing a practical guide to successful strategies for developing inclusive practice for CYP of all ages.
Learning objectives of this training:
- Increased confidence regarding developing inclusive practice in mainstream schools and other educational settings.
- Access to a wide range of practical strategies.
- Deeper understanding of core values surrounding the inclusion of all people irrespective of any difficulties or difference.
- Opportunity to reflect on professional attitudes and behaviour in relation to our relationships with families and pupils.
- New skills and processes to support successful inclusion.
This training has been well received by educational settings. Here’s some recent feedback we have received:
“I firmly believe that all staff working in education should undertake Keys to Inclusion training. The impact it has across schools, colleges and settings, is significant and this should become part of mandatory induction processes.”
“Keys to Inclusion training has had an immediate positive impact on schools practice and across the schools including outcomes for students. Some settings have changed their ‘behaviour’ policies to ‘relationship’ policies as an example. Attendance has increased, episodes of dysregulation by students have decreased.”
“Wonderful powerful training. So many wonderful ideas to take back to me school.100% will make a difference.”
Here is a link to further information about this training.
Please email us at Psychology&[email protected] if you would like to book a place on this training.