Statutory testing and data collection will not happen in 2020 due to Covid 19.
We have left documents in place from 2019 and 2020.
As soon as we have information about the arrangements for summer 2021 we will update the website.
Year 2 phonics screening check in the autumn term 2020
Pupils who are now in year 2 must be checked using a past version of the phonics screening check during the second half of the autumn term 2020.
The outcomes of the check must be sent to the Local Authority in the usual way. The deadline for sending the information to the L.A. is 14th December 2020 so there is time for checking before submission to the DfE.
Schools that use SIMS: Phonics Check 2020 Data Collection Manual
Schools not using SIMS: check the process for submitting year 2 phonics results with your software provider. If your software provider is not able to produce the correct file, the DfE have created a spreadsheet you can use. Please find this below along with a user guide. If you have any queries please contact Data.Collection@suffolk.gov.uk
All schools should keep up to date with DfE assessment requirements by reading the Assessment and Reporting Arrangements (ARA) and regularly visiting the Standards and Testing Agency website.
Suffolk data collection guidance
- Phonics Check 2020 Data Collection Manual
- EYFSP 2019 Data Collection Manual
- Key Stage 1 2019 Data Collection Manual
- Key Stage 2 2019 Data Collection Manual
Suffolk data collection letters
Assessment and reporting arrangements (ARA)
- 2019 Early years foundation stage assessment and reporting arrangements
- 2019 Key stage 1 assessment and reporting arrangements
- 2019 Key stage 2 assessment and reporting arrangements