Look at the training course flyer for more information and to make sure the training is right for you. The training may be delivered virtually or face to face in a venue. Some courses have multiple sessions and all must be attended in order to complete the course.
- Behaviour, observation and planning
- Better together – working with parents
- Characteristics of effective learning
- Feeding the hungry reader and writer
- I’m two look what I can do
- Introduction to the EYFS
- Look who’s talking
- Mini movers
- Planning and delivering a high quality curriculum
- PSED All about emotions
- PSED All about relationships
- Sounds Fun flyer
- Transforming behaviours
- Working with babies Module 1
- Working with babies Module 2
- Working with babies Module 3
- Working with babies Module 4
Apply for training
- Use the link and complete the form to apply for training.
- Use a separate form for each course you wish to apply for.
- Once you have applied we will confirm your place by email and give you any further course information.
EYFS Bitesize sessions
These will help you understand the Educational Programmes in the EYFS in small bitesize sessions. Each one is delivered virtually and offers an opportunity for professional discussion and reflection. Sessions will be approximately 1 hour 15 minutes.
Bitesize session flyers
- Communication & Language
- Expressive Art & Design
- Physical Development
- Personal, social, and emotional Development (PSED)
- Understanding the World