There is a new 2 part application process – updated information and guidance is below, please read the guidance and look at the questions and the relevant appendix before completing the application.
STEP 1) complete the Online EY HNF application survey for the child
STEP 2) send the child’s profile descriptor (appendix) by email to: EYCSEN@suffolk.gov.uk
- Early Years HNF Application Survey – SUMMER TERM 2022 Submission period is Monday 25 April to Sunday 08 May 2022
- HNF Guidance Notes please read before completing the application survey
- HNF Questions with prompts – to help you prepare for the online survey
- HNF Survey Questions – blank version – for providers to prepare for the online survey-DO NOT SEND US THIS DOCUMENT.
The only document you need to email is the descriptor/appendix – one per child. If you are applying for more than one child, all descriptors can be sent on one email from your setting.
- Appendix A – Physical skills
- Appendix B – Vision and Hearing
- Appendix C – Speech, Language and Communication
- Appendix E – Attention, Motivation and Engagement
- Appendix F – Social Communication Difficulties and ASD
- Appendix G – Health
Reminder: You only need to send the descriptor document by email – DO NOT send the questions document
Applications for all eligible children will need to be made during the first two weeks of each school term.
Information will be updated on this site termly for you to download.
It is your responsibility to look for this information and return it to us on time. Reminders will not be sent.
If you have any queries regarding High Needs Funding please email: EYCSEN@suffolk.gov.uk