There is a new 2 part application process from Autumn Term 2021 – updated information and guidance is below, please read the guidance and look at the questions and the relevant appendix before completing the application.
- complete the HNF application online survey for the child
- send the child’s profile descriptor (appendix) by email to: EYCSEN@suffolk.gov.uk
- You must complete the online HNF Application Survey – Opens on 01 September and will close on 19 September 2021
- HNF Guidance Notes please read
- HNF Survey Questions – blank version – use to prepare for the online survey- do not send in.
- HNF Questions with prompts – to help you prepare for the online survey- do not send in.
**IMPORTANT: we do not need the questions document returned, we will get your answers when you have submitted the online survey form.
The only document you need to email is the descriptor/appendix – one per child. If you are applying for more than one child, all descriptors can be sent on one email from your setting.
- Appendix A – Physical skills
- Appendix B – Vision and Hearing
- Appendix C – Speech, Language and Communication
- Appendix E – Attention, Motivation and Engagement
- Appendix F – Social Communication Difficulties and ASD
- Appendix G – Health
Reminder: You only need to send the descriptor document by email – DO NOT send the questions
Applications for all eligible children will need to be made during the first two weeks of each school term.
Information will be updated on this site termly for you to download.
It is your responsibility to look for this information and return it to us on time. Reminders will not be sent.
If you have any queries regarding High Needs Funding please email: EYCSEN@suffolk.gov.uk