There is a new 2 part application process – updated information and guidance is below, please read the guidance and look at the questions and the relevant appendix before completing the application.
NOTE: Applications for all eligible children will need to be made during the first two weeks of each term, you will not be able to apply outside of this period.
Autumn Term 2022 application window is from Monday 05 to Friday 16 September 2022
STEP 1) complete the Online EY HNF application form for the child
STEP 2) send the child’s profile descriptor (appendix) by email to: EYCSEN@suffolk.gov.uk
- HNF Guidance Notes please read before completing the application form.
- HNF Questions with prompts – to help you prepare for the online form.
- HNF Survey Questions – blank version – Use to prepare your application-DO NOT SEND US THIS DOCUMENT.
The only document you need to email is the descriptor/appendix – one per child. If you are applying for more than one child, all descriptors can be sent on one email from your setting.
- Appendix A – Physical skills
- Appendix B – Vision and Hearing
- Appendix C – Speech, Language and Communication
- Appendix E – Attention, Motivation and Engagement
- Appendix F – Social Communication Difficulties and ASD
- Appendix G – Health
Reminder: You only need to send the descriptor document by email – DO NOT send the questions document
Information will be updated on this site termly for you to download.
It is your responsibility to look for this information and return it to us on time. Reminders will not be sent.
If you have any queries regarding High Needs Funding please email: EYCSEN@suffolk.gov.uk