There is a new 2 part application process – updated information and guidance is below, please read the guidance and look at the questions and the relevant appendix before completing the application.
NOTE: Applications for all eligible children will need to be made during the first two weeks of each term, you will not be able to apply outside of this period.
Spring Term 2023 application window is from Tuesday 03 to Friday 20 January 2023
STEP 1) complete the Online EY HNF application form for the child
STEP 2) send the child’s profile descriptor (appendix) by email to: [email protected]
- Early Years HNF Application Form – SPRING TERM 2023
- HNF Guidance Notes please read before completing the application form.
- HNF Questions with prompts – to help you prepare for the online form. Revised 22/12/22
- HNF Survey Questions blank version –DO NOT SEND US THIS DOCUMENT this is for you to prepare your application-Revised 22/12/22
The only document you need to email is the descriptor/appendix – one per child. If you are applying for more than one child, all descriptors can be sent on one email from your setting.
Profile descriptors – choose ONE descriptor which is most relevant to the child’s significant area of need.
- Appendix A – Physical skills
- Appendix B – Vision and Hearing
- Appendix C – Speech, Language and Communication
- Appendix E – Attention, Motivation and Engagement
- Appendix F – Social Communication Difficulties and ASD
- Appendix G – Health
- Only send the descriptor document by email – DO NOT send the questions document
- Only send ONE descriptor per child, this should match what you selected during the application process
Information will be updated on this site termly for you to download.
It is your responsibility to look for this information and return it to us on time. Reminders will not be sent.
If you have any queries regarding High Needs Funding please email: [email protected]