In March 2023 we ran some virtual sessions for headteachers and senior leaders who are new to the administration of the Key Stage 1 and 2 SATs. The session included information about access arrangements, test security and what to do in unforeseen circumstances.
If you were unable to attend the event live, a short recording of the session, as well as important key links and documents, can be found below. The recording is 38 minutes long.
- KS1 assessment and reporting arrangements
- KS1 test administration guidance
- KS1 access arrangements
- KS1 modified test administration guidance
- KS2 assessment and reporting arrangements
- KS2 test administration guidance
- KS2 access arrangements
- Key stage 2 tests: modified test administration guidance
- Notes for readers in the English grammar, punctuation and spelling tests
This is the link to the STA’s primary assessment calendar – Primary assessments: future dates – GOV.UK (www.gov.uk). As explained during the video, this allows you to import key dates for primary assessment into your online diary so you never miss a deadline.